|Conservation & Production Operative
Salary £22k - £25k Depending on skills & experience
To co-ordinate and manage the operational aspects of order production and delivery for customers of Conservation Resources UK Ltd. The opportunity to develop product ranges and deepen working knowledge within the sector, you will be a key player in the dispatch process of orders and development of existing and new products and ranges within the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
• To organize and manage stock, in terms of quality and stock levels and conservation trends, using Sage.
• Working with the team, help identify frequently ordered products and new conservation products to market.
• Have a working knowledge of all stock items to be able to discuss with customers.
• To learn, create and, eventually, train in the production of bespoke items for Conservation Resources UK Ltd.
• To work towards becoming a technical specialist in the field of Conservation & Preservation. (CPD) Training would be given.
• Share product knowledge throughout the Conservation Resources team
• To identify leadership opportunities and responsibilities to benefit the team.
• To carry out and monitor all aspects of the dispatch process from initial order to supply.
• To be proactive in the implementation of service chain improvements.
• To liaise with management regarding stock receipts, levels, purchasing and potential new products and product ranges.
• To raise purchase orders for replacement stock items.
• To monitor part orders and proactively liaise with the sales office so they can advise customers.
• To work with the Sales Office, to ensure they have the most accurate information on orders and supply constraints.
• To keep abreast of new materials and identify which products have multiple uses within the conservation market.
• To coordinate services with a view to becoming a “One stop Shop” provider in Conservation, working with the sister Company “Jamie Briggs Removals & Storage.
• Verbally contribute to the business growth and development of Conservation Resources as a whole.
• To represent Conservation Resources and meet with customers on site, exhibitions and conferences as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
The skills, experience and qualifications necessary for this position are:
• Extensive knowledge of conservation material products who is willing to work with a like-minded team.
• Expected to develop the departmental functions and help facilitate its continued growth.
• Educated to a high standard in both English and Numeracy and able to communicate effectively. • Be career driven but be hands on.
• Retail/Commercial experience desirable
• Experience of stock control and management systems
• Ability to interpret and follow processes in a timely and accurate manner.
• Experience of conservation materials, products and working practices would be an advantage.
• Continued training offered should you choose to develop in the technical aspect of your role within Conservation Resources.
• Good working knowledge of Sage and MS Office
• Physically able to lift heavy loads (25kg)
• Display initiative and drive, have a can-do attitude
• Be an adaptable team player
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Organizational and Planning skills
Conservation Resources UK Ltd, offer 28 - 30 days holiday (inclusive of 8 Bank Holidays), Training Opportunities, and operate a Company pension.
|If you are seeking a career in a field that you have a genuine interest and passion for and want to broaden your skills occupationally, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and C.V.